INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the users of all web pages that they may use dispensable cookies, before they browse through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
By using these tools, the Web server is allowed to remember some information concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE LEGISLATION AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
As regards the types of cookies, there are five major groups:
- Analytical cookies: collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: allow tracking visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES THAT ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are grouped into the following categories.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_80841137_5||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.|
|_gat||This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the colllection of data on high traffic sites.|
|vuid||These cookies store information about how Vimeo videos are used so that they can make improvements and report our productivity. Vimeo makes use of google analytics cookies in the use of its videos.|
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
You can manage your cookies preferences by clicking on the «Settings» button and enabling or disabling the cookie categories on the popup according to your preferences.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies.
- Select the tools icon
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Show Advanced Options.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content settings.
• To remove cookies: Click on All cookies and site data…
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click on Delete browsing data (empty the Cache).
6. Close and re-start the browser.
For further information on Chrome press here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
- Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In the “browsing history” section, click on Delete browsing history on exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click on Delete.
7. Click on Accept.
8. Close and re-start the browser.
For further information on Internet Explorer press here:
Firefox. Version 18
- Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
2. Next to “Details”, click on the down arrow.
3. Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Active session starts.
4. Using the “Time period to clear” in the drop-down menu, select All
5. Click on Delete now.
6. Close and re-start the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in
Tools > Options > Privacy.
For further information on Mozilla Firefox press here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
- Select Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all website data.
3. Click on Reset.
4. Close and re-start the browser.
For further information on Safari press here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookies options control the way that Opera manages them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For further information about Opera press here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Consult the documentation of the browser that is installed.